Stations of the Cross/Way of the Cross: beginning Friday, March 3rd
- 5:30pm @ St. Mary Magdalane
- 6pm @ Blessed Trinity
- 6pm @ St. Mary’s Downtown
- 7pm @ Blessed Trinity (Spanish)
- 7pm @ Prince of Peace *Not offered on March 3rd due to hosting the SC Men’s Conference
Eat with your parish beginning Friday, March 3rd
- Blessed Trinity’s KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS will be having fish fries on Friday, March 3rd & 24th at 5pm. $10/adults, children 12 & under eat free.
- Prince of Peace at 5:30-7.30p in the PAC. Pricing – Adults $8.00, Seniors over 65 $6.00 & Children Under 12 $6.00 (children Under 4 – FREE). Max $30.00 for Immediate Family. *Not offered on March 3rd (due to hosting the SC Men’s Conference) or March 24th.
- St. Mary’s Women’s Club members will serve soup and grilled cheese sandwiches in the Macalka Dining Room in Pazdan Hall after all Stations of the Cross beginning Friday 3 March through Friday 7 April. There is no cost. Please join fellow parishioners for this devotion that commemorates 14 key events on the day of Christ’s crucifixion and a Lenten dinner and fellowship afterwards.
- St. Mary Magdalene after Stations of the Cross. The cost is $7 for individual and $15 for three or more. Example menu for March 3: Golden fried Alaskan Pollock fillets, baked beans, cole slaw, corn muffins, coffee, tea and lemonade.
- Our Lady of the Rosary – Every Friday during Lent (except Good Friday) Doors Open 6 PM, 762 Mauldin Road, Greenville. $10/Adult, $6 children (6 or older), Children under 6 free, $35 per family. Several varieties of fish, sides, dessert, tea and water. Cash Bar available. Hope to see you there.
- St. Anthony of Padua – beginning @ 5:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. in the Social Hall.