Upcoming events in LVG (questions? contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Thursday, February 2 concludes our Toolbox Study led by Sarah P. The final week for our Toolbox Study is about making it personal. 1 Peter says “Always be prepared to give an answer to anyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience”. So why DO you have hope in your faith? In Christ? Why are you a Catholic Christian? Why should you tell anyone, even if they ask? This week, we’ll go through some of these questions and more to pull together some thoughts from our own lives in order to answer the question – “So why do you believe that?” Meet at St. Francis Eastside (in the Chapel conference room – enter lobby C, take a left, door is on the left) at 7pm.
- Friday, February 3 from 6-7pm: Happy Hour: Kick off your weekend with LVG friends at Upstate Craft Beer Co where you can enjoy beer and appetizers. Host: Sarah M
- St. Mary Magdalene has updated their Mass & Confession schedule to include a 6:30p Mass on Tuesdays for young adults with confession prior (starting at 5:30p)
- On Wednesdays, Angela Calabro is teaching a class at Prince of Peace on Theology of the Body from 7-8p. Learn more here.
- Prince of Peace is hosting the treble choristers of The Saint Thomas Choir of Men and Boys (NYC) on Friday, Feb 3 at 7:30p. Angela is seeking volunteers to help with the event (contact her at email@example.com). Tickets are available for $20 ea (learn more). Listen to the full choir here.
- St. Anthony University, directed by TJ Cofield, has opened their Spring 2017 Course Registration. The flyer below describes the classes and registration is available online.