What’s happening in LVG, you ask?
- Saturday, 11/19: Join Paul P for a morning hike and prayers on this 2nd to last day of the Year of Mercy. We’re evaluating the smoke to find the best spot to go. Call/text Paul at 843-616-1766.
- Monday, 11/21: Father Chris Smith of Prince of Peace is giving a talk at Theology on Tap about how Catholics (ideally) should encounter obstacles such as conflict, loss (loved one, job, etc), anxiety, depression, medical diagnoses, etc. We meet at Connolly’s Irish Pub around 7pm to get food/drink and socialize. Expect the speaker to begin around 7:30 and take about an hour.
- Sunday, 11/27: LVG’s Annual Friendsgiving is at Kylee’s house (text 864-266-8843, if you do not know the address). Please respond on the FB event about what Thanksgiving dish you’re bringing to share (so that we avoid getting 20 hams). Expect to enjoy good food, friendship, warm up with the patio firepit and play games. We have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! Festivities begin around 6p.
- Monday, 11/28: It’ll probably be a packed house again at Theology on Tap because we have a beloved Greenville “celebrity” speaking to us – Pearlie Harris (the Center for Breast Health at St. Francis is named after her!). She is a major contributor to our Greenville community and will speak on how Catholics should be active in their community. This is our final evening of Theology on Tap. Join around 7p to socialize and order food/drink at Connolly’s Irish Pub. The speaker begins at 7:30p.
- Wednesday, 11/30: We’re going over to OLR for a very special guided tour of the new Church after Mass. Father Longenecker is hosting us! Mass is at 6. We’ll do the tour afterward. For those interested and available, OLR offers Confession & Adoration from 4:45pm-5:45pm.
- Tuesday, 12/6: For those who have attended Theology on Tap, we’re gathering together to debrief – talk through our learnings and determine how to apply these things to our daily lives. Join us with your notes at 7pm at Connolly’s Irish Pub.
- Last, but not least – our final event for LVG this year is the Annual Anticipation of Christmas Party. It is a fantastic time. Mark your calendar for Monday, December 12 at 7pm at Connolly’s. Games, food, music, dancing, etc. Come!