Attention, MEN of LVG! There are two upcoming events just for you that require registration. Consider attending!
- 2015 Spring Men’s Discernment Retreat on February 6-8, 2015 at White Oak Conference Center. More details are in our previous post (here).
- South Carolina Catholic Men’s Conference on March 7 at St. Philip Neri Catholic Church in Fort Mill, SC. Dan B is arranging a carpool from Greenville leaving @ 6am and returning by 7/8pm – SAME day. Contact Dan: email@example.com OR 412-651-5333. Details about the conference are below & on their website:
The South Carolina Knights of Columbus with the support of the Catholic Diocese of Charleston are working together to present the second annual South Carolina Catholic Men’s Conference “Building Men of God”
Ask yourself these questions…
- Do I want a closer relationship with Jesus Christ?
- Do I want to be a better Father, Son, Husband, and Man?
- Do I want to grow in the Catholic Faith?
If you answered Yes to any or all of these you need to join us. If you answered No to any or all of these you need to join us. If you did not or could not answer then you need to join us.
Bishop Robert Guglielmone Bishop of the Diocese of Charleston will concelebrate Mass with a distinguished group of Priests and Deacons from across the State of South Carolina.Come and fill your spiritual toolbox to develop, grow or enter a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Throughout the day the sacrament of reconciliation will be offered. You will leave this event with a deeper faith possessing the tools to continue to “Build your Faith” in Christ Jesus. These tools will make you a better Father, husband, son and Man of GOD.