The Spring 2014 40 Days for Life Campaign begins TODAY (Ash Wednesday) and continues thru April 13. Please help save lives thru prayer & fasting (check out these recommended devotionals), peaceful vigil (schedule here), and community outreach. Donations are also encouraged (click here for monthly or one-time options). Be sure to sign-up for updates and prayer requests using the form at the top right of this page to find out how YOU can help make a lifesaving impact as part of our local 40 Days for Life campaign.
- March 8 at 9:30am at Greenville Women’s Clinic (1142 Grove Road): Kickoff Rally with Fr. Denis Wilde, Associate Director of Priests for Life. A limited number of 40 Days signs will be available for a small donation at the Rally. These you may take home with you and use during your prayer time.
- March 24 at 6pm at Greenville Women’s Clinic (1142 Grove Road): Shawn Carney, Campaign Director for 40 Days for Life, will make a stop in Greenville. He is looking forward to coming to our site, encouraging us and praying with us for an end to abortion in Greenville. If you are able, come out and give him a great welcome and join the 6:00 pm prayer warriors.
- March 27 at 7:30pm at Greenville Women’s Clinic (1142 Grove Road): Candlelight Vigil
- Saturday, April 12 at 9:30 am at Greenville Women’s Clinic (1142 Grove Road): Closing Celebration
Some guidelines to remember when praying at the clinic (from the 40 Days for Life officials):
- Always remember to remove the signs after your prayer time if no one comes to replace you.
- Please refrain from using signs which depict aborted babies.
- Parking is across the street at the empty shops or at Grove Road Baptist Church.
- A ziplock bag with pro-life handouts will be available by the signs.
- If something should happen during your prayer time which you feel deserves sharing, such as a save or other encouraging happening, please pass this on to Judy Masterson through the Gmail account (40days4lifeupstatesc@gmail.
com). She is handling “Open Hours.” Jennifer Gregory is handling all new inquiries at the same account.