Before cabin fever takes hold (and judgement on driving somewhere goes out the window), be sure your parish is open! Also consider these tips for possible power outage preparation. Here is our latest research on closings:
- St. Mary Magdalene’s perpetual Adoration Chapel is OPEN. Adorers are encouraged to be safe and stay home, if needed. Mass is happening, last we heard (only 4 people at the noon on Wednesday)! RE classes, Father Boyle’s Wednesday night Bible Study, and the parish office are closed. Check their main page for more news.
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church office will be closed starting Tuesday at noon through Friday at 9am. All Masses, RE and RCIA classes, the Program of Catholic Studies as well as Holy Hour have been cancelled until Friday. We found that news here. LVGers: take note that Program of Catholic Studies is closed (an event we normally attend)
- Prince of Peace’s parish offices remain closed Thursday, 13 February and Friday, 14 February. Masses and Confessions are CANCELLED Thursday, 13 February and 7a Mass 14 February. There will be Mass at Noon on Friday. The Adoration Chapel will continue to be CLOSED until after Noon Mass on Friday, 14 February.The Parish Office will also be closed on Monday, 17 February for Presidents’ Day. We found this information on their site. LVGers: take note that our regular 7-8pm Thursday Adoration is cancelled.
- All regularly scheduled activities for Our Lady of the Rosary are cancelled for Wednesday, February 12th. This includes adoration, confessions, Mass at 6:00pm and RCIA classes. The Church Office will also be closed on Wednesday. Look at their “updates” tab on this site.
- No news was easily found for Blessed Trinity, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, St. Anthony of Padua, or St. Rafka Maronite.