– Saturday, 10/22 @ 9:30am – Praying at the Abortion Facility. Park near to 1142 Grove Road. The plan is to pray and minister together for 1 hour. Questions? Call/text Maureen at 864-345-5526. Afterward, anyone interested is welcome to help visit & deliver donations collected for the infant saved from abortion.
– Sunday, 10/23 @ 7pm – Monthly Dinner. Because some nights, breakfast is best! Join us for our monthly meal in October – dinner at Stax Omega Diner at 72 Orchard Park Drive with host, Paul P. Questions? Call/text 843-616-1766.
– Mondays at 7pm – Men’s Small Group. All men are invited. Meets weekly on Mondays at 7pm for food, prayer, and fellowship. This week, the men will watch Bishop Robert Barron’s New Evangelization video series (discussion following). Weekly attendance is welcome, but not required! Join anytime and come as your schedule allows. Questions? Call/text Paul P at 843-616-1766.
– Wednesday, 10/26 @ 7pm – Co-Ed Rosary Group. All are welcome! Pray the rosary, bring an appetizer to share and enjoy wine with our co-ed rosary group meeting at the home of Katie K. Call/text Sarah M at 864-421-4567 or email email@example.com for the address.
– Friday, 10/28 @ 6:15pm – Denver Downs Corn Maze & Bonfire Night. Kickoff the last weekend of October with a LVG trip to the Denver Downs Corn Maze. The maze itself is a tribute to “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.” To get thru the maze, you can 1) meander using your primal instincts & a flashlight, 2) play a game of trivia for clues, or 3) race to the finish checking in with your smart phone. There are plenty of other fun things to do at the maze! At the end, we’ll take a hay ride to a campfire size and roast marshmallows. Departure is 6:15p from St. Mary’s Church where we’ll figure out carpooling based on whomever shows up. Questions? Call/text Kylee at 864-266-8843 or Sarah M at 864-421-4567. COST is $15 per person. There is an option, for those interested, in a haunted attraction for additional cost.
– Saturday, 10/29 – Service Project. Paul P is leading a service project to do repairs and other work at a house. If you can volunteer any time between 8:30-4pm, please contact Paul at 843-616-1766. Tools and necessary equipment will be provided.